Thursday, April 26, 2007

Gone Gone Gone...

...I've been gone so long...
Wow, what a crazy month for me, and it's not slowing down anytime soon either. So just a quick post, but wanted to share my swap card that I'll be making 50 of and taking to the Vancouver Regionals at the Convention Center on Saturday. Made with Old Olive, Certainly Celery and a little bit of Mellow Moss, using the Doodle Alphabet and Sweet Shapes Stamp Sets. After a quick glance at it a few moments ago, I suddenly got a craving for melons???!!! Using the corner rounder punch, I was able to make the scalloped edge, to give it that little something something it needed to finish it off.

I can't wait to tell and share pictures of all that I see and do at Regionals with you when I return.

Happy Stamping!!!

Suzanne
(all images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: