
As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, sometimes we get little surprises from Stampin' Up!, like this great new Cute Stamp Set, Polka Dots and Paisley. This set will appear in the upcoming spring mini catalogue, but as a demonstrator, it landed in my mailbox in December as a delightful christmas surpise!
This adorable little set is a perfect reminder to all of us to find joy in the little (and maybe unexpected) things in life!
I was involved in another card swap this month, using this stamp set, and this is the card that I created. Using Almost Amethyst and Apricot Appeal, it makes it a "very spring-like" card. I will look forward to sharing with you, the cards from my swap when I get them. And they are all featuring this great new stamp set. Stay tuned...
So, from me to you, I hope you find joy in the little things around you today!
Have a great day!
And of course...
Happy Stamping!
Suzanne
(all images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment