Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'll Take The Challenge!!!


Our Stampin' Up! group was put to the test to see how we could use these colors on a card: Lavendar Lace, Rose Red, Marigold Morning and Old Olive. So, I took the challenge and here it is. I used the easter basket from Festive Four and the "Happy Easter" from All Year Cheer, through in a little of the black gingham ribbon to "top" it off. I matched the colors of the paper with coloring in the baskets and eggs with my Stampin' Pastels. Because the pastels come in each of the 4 Color Groups of 48 Colors, matching and coordinating is really easy. Gives it that polished look, and I don't even have to try. Always love that! And I think one of my most favorite tools of the year has been this tag punch. Makes making tags super easy and so many of the stamps I have fit perfectly into that tag size window!

And yes, Easter will soon be on it's way, so keep checking back for more Easter Inspiration!

Happy Stamping!
Suzanne

(all images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: