This card was specifically made for you, Bev! For all that you inspire in my stamping abilities. Using the Love Matters Stamp Set, I love the effect of the black and white together. It's a twist from the "Love" card I made last week. And on the black paper this time, I embossed the images with white embossing powder. Added a punched out white daisy and anchored it with some black gingham and white grosgrain ribbon with a black brad. Simply Classy! Just like my friend!And of course since Valentines is on its way, I was inspired by my two cuties today as we made our Valentines cards for their friends. And they did their "stamping

like mommy does" (as they say) but with Teddy Bears and Wheelbarrows full of overflowing hearts. Okay okay, no, they are not my Stampin' Up! Stamps, but I'm not that brave yet. Baby Steps! They're 2 and 4 and out to catch me when I'm not looking. We had so much fun!!!

And this card, another twist of the black and white and the Love Matters Set. I Love It!
And remember the "Love Matters" Stamp set is only available out of Stampin' Up!'s Winter Mini Catalogue, only until Feb 28th.
Be Creative, Be Inspired, Do What You Love! I am!
Happy Stamping!
Suzanne
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
Thank you so much for the beautiful card, Suzanne. I found it in my mailbox last night and it sure made me smile... then to read about it on your blog this morning was wonderful. You inspire me too! Love the Valentines that your boys are making! : ) Bev.
Post a Comment