I am so loving the "Doodle" alphabet, which is what I used for this first card. With the rose red, apricot appeal, almost amethyst and certainly celery, it's very feminine, but not too girly. I love adding a brad in the middle of a daisy to give the finishing touch of the flower. Oh, and the faux stitching with the white gel pen is fun too!
The second card is made using the flower pot from the Favorite Teddy Bear set with this year's "In Color" line of Vintage Violet and Bucharoo Blue. And the "My Mom" stamp comes from the Fancy Flexible phrases set which was in the Winter Mini catalogue. Although, no longer available for purchase from Stampin' Up!, I am happy to have it and all 56 of it's stamps available to use at all of my classes!
See the rest of the cards here, at Sooke Preschool's Spring Card Class.
If you are unable to attend, but would still like to support the children, put in your order and I would be happy to make the cards for you. And you can pick and choose from the listed ones too!
For more information, send me an email or give me a call at 642-0845. Sign up soon to reserve your seat. Space is limited, you must pre-register.
Thanks and Have a great day!
And oh yes...
Happy Stamping too!
Suzanne
(all images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

2 comments:
Mommy!
Theze crds look exelnt! R wee able 2 by frm u? Won't u b sirprised!
Jordan and Declan
Hi Suzanne,
Looks Great! Can't wait! See you soon.Steph:)
Post a Comment