Maggie decided to give us one of her spring creations for this month's swap. It's absolutely lovely. Using the Oval Punches, I am realizing how many different things that you can do with them. Flowers, Frogs, Bunnies... Hopefully I can get my hands on some of them to show them off. Maggie used the Garden Green and Summer Sun to get this spring look. And she used the background flowers on the bottom from the Petal Prints stamp set. Could you possibly add more spring? Well, the spring bouquet punch with a little ribbon on the bottom finishes it off perfectly. Fabulous Card Maggie!
Another great card is this one by Stacey. It is stamped using the Doodle This stamp set out of the spring mini catalogue. And I don't think I've used certainly celery and old olive together, but add a little apricot and saffron, and it shouts spring! And Stacey and Maggie used the "Spring" stamp, out of the Everyday Flexible Phrases stamp set too! Great job Maggie and Stacey!
Hope you are enjoying spring!
Happy Stamping!
Suzanne
(all images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment