
Between March 1st and June 30th, you can take advantage of so many great new things that Stampin' Up! has to offer this spring. The Spring Mini Catalogue has over 27 pages to entice, inspire and delight! Check it out! Here are some of my favorites...
This is my most favorite one I think. The new Polka Dots and Paisley.
Fresh and Fun!
And I am so loving the new Doodle Alphabet and Doodle Numbers. Okay, okay, so the alphabet, is on it's way and I can't wait to use it in some of my upcoming classes. It looks like so much fun!

So cute... the Bundle Of Joy stamp set. Perfect for new little ones on the way. And how great is the baby giraffe with the chocolates and the apricots. I love it!

Almost makes me wish... well, no, not quite!!! Did you know that I make baby announcements and shower and thank you's. My collection from Stampin' Up! makes it so easy to create the most adorable little baby cards. Contact me if you or someone you know is enjoying a new "Bundle of Joy!"

With wild and crazy weather here, I definitely can't wait for spring to arrive. With all these new things in front of me, I know it can't be far away!
Have a great day! And... happy stamping!!!
Suzanne
(all images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment