Sunday, January 7, 2007

Accordian Album

This year's version of the accordian album, uses the Natural Beauty Stamp Set. This was probably my favorite stamp set for the most part of 2006. In this one, I used the butterflies on the inside of the album on the Certainly Celery paper. Then I aged the look of the paper by sponging the edges with Always Artichoke ink. The main part of the album is on the Bravo Burgundy Paper with Certainly Celery and Always Artichoke Accents. The ribbon that ties it together on this one is the Black 1/4in grosgrain. I started making the accordian albums to satisfy my wanting to scrapbook. With a 2 and 4 year old running under foot, there isn't a whole lot of time in a day to have the energy to create ongoing pages in a scrapbook. This mini album, which became my mini Brag Book, only takes about an hour or two at the most to create. And then I've got this beautiful little "Mini Scrapbook" that I can carry around and show off my "two little men" as well as my craft! Classes for projects like these and many others are listed in my E-Newsletters that I send out monthly. If you would like to be added to my mailing list, please let me know!

(All images copyright 1990 - 2007 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These make great gifts!
You have THREE very cute boyz ;)