Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sell A Bration Open House


Stampin' Up!'s biggest and best promotion of the year is already well underway. Between January 1st and February 26th, 2007, you can earn FREE stamp sets with a minimum order of $75. There are 5 very cute stamp sets and 1 "Just Delightful" Simply Scrappin' Kit.


Here is a card I made with the "Delight In Life" set. I love the pinks and browns together. This one uses the Kraft, Rose Red and Regal Rose Cardstock and Regal Rose, Rose Red and Chocolate Chip Inks. I used the Stampin' Pastels to give a soft subtle color in the middle of the flowers and an Apricot Appeal Brad in the Middle to hold the 3 cut out flowers together. I used a Stampin' Dimensional behind the flower to help pop it up a bit. I love doing the faux stitching with the White Gel Pen, that, in this card, matches the stitching in the Mellow Moss Ribbon from the "Prep School" ribbon combination. I think it's "Just Delightful"!!!


I'm having an open house this Saturday between 10am and 4pm (drop in anytime) at 2397 Sunriver Way in Sooke. You'll have a chance to view these Sell A Bration Stamp Sets and make up to 4 Cards, for only a $1 each.


Come and see and Play!!!


Happy Stamping!


Suzanne


(all images Copyright 1990 - 2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: