
I've always loved Real Red, Black and Certainly Celery together. And couldn't be more fitting for this "Olive You" Card. I put a little "Seeing Spots" in Always Artichoke, in the background, tied a knot with red gingham and Voila! So simple, yet so eye catching. All the colors just pop right out.

I went to the new "In Colors" for this So Very Loved Card. Vintage Violet, Cranberry Crisp and Marigold Morning with Certainly Celery. It's even more eye catching in real life, as the hearts, from the Happy Heart Stamp Set, are set above the page with Stampin' Dimensionals. 3 Silver Brads on the side give it that final touch. And these colors are so perfect for either a masculine or feminine card.

And this is my favorite of the night. Another Happy Hearts and Wonderful Words Card. The "love" and both hearts are embossed with Winter White Embossing Powder. My new stamping friend helped me come up with the two hearts on an angle, and of course I had to give it that final something with a little bow made of white organdy. I haven't made many black and white cards, but I'm feeling a little inspired now, guess we'll see.
I hope the sun continues to shine. Okay, well not too much I guess, or I won't want to be inside stamping!
Happy Stamping!
Suzanne
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
Suzanne, I LOVE these cards!!! They are all great. Thanks for sharing! Bev.
Post a Comment