Wednesday, January 24, 2007

"Love" Theme Swap

I was unable to attend a meeting with some of our other very talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators the other night, but here are some of the cards that I received in return for our swap.


Sonia used Blush Blossom with a Silver Background and the Happily Ever After Stamp Set. And finishing it off with some dazzling diamonds glitter to give it a little
shine. I had a hard time using this stamp set until recently getting into the wedding mode with invitations. Now I see so many different ways to use it, and now another, thanks Sonia!


Maggie made this adorable card made with the cute "Blooming With Happiness" Hostess Set, and the Wonderful Words 2 Set. The paper is Close to Cocoa with Vellum. I love the triple layering look of the vellum, stamped with the umbrellas in the background. And then the dress is stamped in White with dots of embossed gold to match the gold organdy ribbon. Just beautiful!


I love the Real Red and Black together in this Classy "Happy Wedding Day" Card. Alicia used the All Year Cheer 3 and Wild Heart Background Stamps with the Red Grosgrain and Black Gingham Ribbons. Striking!





And again, the Real Red and Black together with the Black Gingham ribbon in this card that Bev Made, so Classy! The stamps are from the Looks Like Spring and Simply Said Stamp Sets. These are two very "Springy" Stamp Sets that go very nicely together. And to finish off, the 4 black brad in the corners are great for the black and white layering effect. Love it Bev, Thanks!!!

Valentines is just around the corner.
I hope this helps you to get inspired!

Happy Stamping!
Suzanne
(all images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: