Thursday, January 25, 2007

Love Matters

As the sun is starting to peek through the clouds, I'm thinking and feeling spring. And as I was thumbing through some of my cards today, I came across these two that totally remind me of Spring and Valentines and Friends and Love.



I love the color combinations in this first one. Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst and Apricot Appeal. I love the accents done with the stitching on the Apricot piece, it so nicely frames the Stamped Image. A great card for Friends. And thanks to MY friend Bev for this one, as she had given it to me as swap card last month.





And the same colors again, only in different proportions, wow! How coordinating, I love that. From most of my classes and workshops, the one thing I hear over and over again, is how much we all love that Stampin' Up! takes all the guess work out of having to do the coordinating ourselves. For those of you who try to be as organized as I try to, can appreciate this alot. "Love" it!

Both of these cards are made from the Love Matters Stamp Set, featured in Stampin' Up!'s Winter Mini Catalogue, which is available until the end of February.

Have a great day! I smell spring in the air today, do you?

Happy Stamping!

Suzanne

(all images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: