Sunday, January 7, 2007

Welcome To My Stamping World!!!

This is so exciting, to finally have my own blog up and running. I can't wait to share what I learn and discover and create with you! I look forward to bringing you delight, surprise, inspiration and so much more! This is going to be a great year for stamping for me. What am I up to right now? I kick it off with my first open house of the year next weekend. My accordian albums have been a great hit at christmas that I'm having to make more for the New Year! It's just about coming up to wedding season and I'm doing up invitations for summer weddings. And of course, Stampin' Up!'s biggest and best promotion of the year, Sell A Bration has got me making cards, cards and more cards. Can't wait to show and share!

No comments: