
This "Best Fishes" Card is a Bev Ennis Original. I love how she used Stampin' Up!'s color coach to find out how these 3 colors look so great together. Tempting Turquoise, Taken with Teal and Certainly Celery, great combination. And I like how the fish is highlited on the card with one of the metal edged tags. And she took out the paper in the middle of the tag and was able to wrap the ribbon right around the tag. Very Punny and Cute Bev!

Alicia's card is truly "Like No Udder!!!" So adorable. The black and white is so fitting with the 3 little cows. And when she gave the cow in the middle a touch of color, it makes him just pop off the page just a little bit more. Gave it that great finishing touch!

And Lucie made great use out of the circle punches with this cute card. It really looks like the fish are swimming across the page as she has the fish at different spots in the circle on the top line. I love the Cool Caribbean and Apricot Appeal together. Another new combination of color for me that I can't wait to play with. And of course the beautiful Hodgepodge Hardware piece always adds that elegant finishing touch to any card or project.
I can't wait to get my set and start playing and making some cards for myself!
Have a great day and Happy Stamping!
Suzanne
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment